Thursday, June 09, 2005

1)

title:paint your family in a place that u think is the most beautiful place in the whole world
painter :Abas Javadi

2)

title;pollution
painter:Hasan Jozy
_description:the sky is full of birds. the person in the painting with red trousers (Mehrdad)is painter's friend.

3)

Title:pollution
painter:Farshad Naghdi


It seems that those of them who go to elementary school,enjoy writing the name of each thing next to it.


4)

title:_
painter:Farshad Naghdi
_discription:at the top,left side is an IRKSOME TANK which is attacking a little turtle(on the top ,right side) ....under the tank and the turtle is THE HOUSE,but in the house,there is a garbage can(at the bottom of the page,right side,painted by red pencil) inwhich liveS a snake (the thick black line in the garbage can)

...most of the children are terrified of the garbage can of their houses,becauase it is too dark,in a way that chidren assume a very dangerous creature to live in it....

5)

title:pollution
painter:Heydar Feyli
_description:that brown rectangle is sewage,that unfortunately has a linkage to the sea....the vertical,blue line is that linkage..........so it has polluted the sea,where fishes do live

6)

Title:spider on the tree
painter:Ahmad Yegane
7)


title:_
painter:elham(5 years old)
description:above the lamp,is the stairway with which u can go on the roof,
8)


title=_
painter:hossain javadi
description:look at his mountains!!(after he completed the painting,he understood that the mountains have been painted dislocatedly :) )


title:_ Posted by Hello
painter:Marzieh
description:it is a rainy day,time is around the sun set,the lamp in the house is on

These days I am working as a painting teacher(I m 22,iranian ,girl!).these paintings are my students'(I work with SPRC*).their ages are from 5 to 12.although they are from fully different culture,family,...amazingly ,it seems that they feel or see the world just like i do_when i was as old as them or even now_they wish same things or get frightened of same things...

SPRC=society for protecting the rights of the child

the reason of putting the paintings here in this weblog is just to remind u the time that you were a child,to remind u the dreams u used to go thorough...and ask u have u been faithful to them?

thanks for your comments:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to color the sky just likee that. Is there any significance to that? I was so surprised and happy when my first grade teacher taught me how I have to paint all of the sky blue :)))

June 02, 2005 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color he used for the house...

June 03, 2005 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was interesting. The way all the kids draw a house is the same. Although we don't see that many single family houses in Tehran, Still kids draw it this way. I used to do the same thing 20 years ago. Please keep doing this and put more drawings on your Blog.

June 03, 2005 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I love to hear more from you about these kids and see thier paintings. You are doing a wonderful job.

June 03, 2005 5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow,It should be interesting to be around children and see their wishes in the colors.

June 03, 2005 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

molayi to oontoo chi kaar mikoni?

June 03, 2005 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is beautiful!thanks for teacher.

June 03, 2005 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice job! :) Good luck! lovely teacher :)

June 03, 2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger غزل said...

hamishe baray e koodakan kar kar kardan aaliye, makhsusan baray e kudakan e faghir va niyazmand.
omidwaram ke movafagh bashi.

June 03, 2005 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea, Keep going!

June 03, 2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Anar said...

These are great. are you going to tell us more about your students?btw, what does TSUL TRIM mean?

I will give a link to this post in my English blog. Good luck!

June 06, 2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hi Tsul Trim,

My friends Koozeh and Pantea both recommended your blog, so I decided to visit. I love the children's paintings! When I was their age, I used to draw lots of different animals, too. I am really happy to see that the children are concerned about pollution. It is a very important topic for me.

You have asked a very good question. Some of my childhood dreams were impossible to realize. They were magical dreams. However, there are some things that meant a great deal to me as a child, and they still do. So, I guess, at least in part, I have kept the faith. :)

I think that protecting the rights of children is a very noble occupation! I wish you luck and continued success with your work!

June 06, 2005 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://lqnqjxch.com/lxlf/nqcq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pdwlnill.com/zygw/nwzk.html]Cool site[/url]

November 14, 2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

November 14, 2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://lqnqjxch.com/lxlf/nqcq.html | http://xiwcxnnr.com/gkey/bvdf.html

November 14, 2006 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home